Configure the routing of Salesforce emails
The Routing of Salesforce Emails configuration on the managed package settings page allows you to route Salesforce emails through PureCloud. Agents see the email interactions in the client, but respond to the emails on cases in Salesforce.
- Authentication configured
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for Installed Packages.
- Under Build, click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the PureCloud for Salesforce package that you want to configure.
The managed package settings page appears. For more information, see Managed package settings.
- Click Routing of Salesforce Emails.
- In the Retrieve PureCloud Routing Options section, click Retrieve Options.
The integration queries PureCloud for queues, skills, languages, and inbound email flows, and then syncs these objects from your PureCloud organization to your Salesforce organization. These options appear as selections for fields in Process Builder. For more information, see Use Process Builder to route Salesforce emails.
Notifications indicate the progress and success of the Retrieve Options operation.
If the integration displays an error message, then reduce the number of queues, skills, languages, and inbound email flows in your PureCloud organization to less than 1,000 items each. Click Retrieve Options again.Note: Any time that you modify queues, skills, languages, or inbound email flows in your PureCloud organization, click Retrieve Options to resync these objects to your Salesforce organization.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.