Add a Wait action to an inbound email flow
Use the Wait action to pause the email process for a duration or until a time that you specify. This action is only available in an inbound email flow task.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open to open the task editor.
- From the Toolbox, drag a Wait action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.]
- To set the duration in literal mode, under Duration use the + or – buttons to set the desired value, or type it inline. Note: To set the duration using an expression, under Duration click the expression button and do one of the following:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Edit Expression button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- Continue building the email flow according to your design.