Configure utilization at the agent level
- Click Admin.
- Under People & Permissions, click People.
- Select the agent for which you want to configure utilization.
- Click the Utilization tab.
- For each media type, under Maximum Capacity, specify the maximum number of interactions to allow. For example, if you want an agent to work on up to four emails at one time, then set the Email maximum capacity to 4.
- Voice only: To ensure that non-ACD interactions are not interrupted by ACD interactions, select the Block calls when on a non-ACD call (excludes transfers) check box. The system does not include non-ACD calls in the overall ACD utilization count because they are internal, not ACD calls.
- (Optional) Under Can be interrupted by, specify the interaction types allowed to alert the agent while they handle interactions already assigned to them. For example, if you want to alert an agent that is currently handling a chat of an incoming call, then on the Chat row, add Voice. Note: For analytics purposes, when one interaction interrupts another, hold time is emitted to indicate the amount of time the agent was utilized on another conversation. Additionally, the order in which you add interaction types does not indicate the priority of one type over another.
- To return the agent to the default settings for the organization, click Reset to system defaults.
- Click Save.