Change encryption key now
- Recording > Encryption key > Edit permission
- Recording > Encryption key > View permission
At any time you can generate and implement a new public or private key pair if your key configuration is Genesys Cloud Management or AWS KMS Symmetric. After the system generates a new key pair, it uses that key pair to encrypt or decrypt information.
Perform the following steps to generate and implement a new public or private key pair:
- Click Admin > Quality > Encryption Keys.
- Select the Recordings tab.
- Click the Change Key Now button. A new row is added to the Recent key Pair History list. The new row includes the new key pair and the name of the person who generated it.
Click the image to enlarge.