Series: Set up Genesys Agent Assist
Assign the Genesys Agent Assist role to users
- You need to have a queue.
- You need to have an existing knowledge base.
- You need to have a set up assistant for the Genesys Agent Assist.
- You need to create a Genesys Agent Assist role.
Access to the following menu options:
- Admin > Roles/Permissions
- Admin > Queues
- Admin > Assistants
- Admin > Messenger configuration
- Admin > Messenger deployment
The following permissions:
- Assistants > All Permissions
- Knowledge > All Permissions
- Conversation > Suggestions > All Permissions
To assign the Agent Assist role, follow these steps.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Roles/Permissions.
- Locate the Genesys Agent Assist role in the Role List.
- Click Settings (the three vertical dots) on the right side, and select Change Membership.
- Search for your users who must have the Genesys Agent Assist role, and select the checkbox next to their names.
- Click Save.
Click the image to see the process.