Assign the Genesys Agent Assist role to users
This documentation is for Genesys Agent Assist. This feature is available worldwide. For Agent Assist Google CCAI, which is limited to North America region, please refer to the Google CCAI integrations with Genesys Cloud documentation.
- You need to have a queue.
- You need to have an existing knowledge base.
- You need to have a set up assistant for the Genesys Agent Assist.
- You need to create a Genesys Agent Assist role.
Access to the following menu options:
- Admin > Roles/Permissions
- Admin > Queues
- Admin > Assistants
- Admin > Messenger configuration
- Admin > Messenger deployment
The following permissions:
- Knowledge > All permissions
To assign the Agent Assist role, follow these steps.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Roles/Permissions.
- Locate the Genesys Agent Assist role in the Role List.
- Click Settings (the three vertical dots) on the right side, and select Change Membership.
- Search for your users who must have the Genesys Agent Assist role, and select the checkbox next to their names.
- Click Save.
Click the image to see the process.