Add a Set Screen Pop action to a task
This action is available in the Data category of the task editor’s Toolbox. The Set Screen Pop action configures a dialog box that autonomously appears on an agent’s workstation, displaying information pertaining to a call that is already connected or is simultaneously sent to an agent’s telephone. This information is derived from predefined scripts, but may require variable configuration in Architect when added to the call flow.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the task editor Toolbox, expand the Flow category and drag the Set Screen Pop action to the desired location in the task sequence.
- In the Name text box, type a meaningful name for the transfer action. This name becomes the name of the Set Screen Pop action in the task workflow.
- In the Screen Pop Script box, begin typing the name of the desired screen pop script and select it from the list.
- If the selected script includes inputs, define the variables using each input editor’s literal or expression mode.Note: Click the arrow next to Inputs to expand or collapse the list of variables.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.