Add agents to a schedule
You can add agents to a published or unpublished schedule in the schedule editor.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule to which you want to add agents and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and select Add Agents. The Add Agents dialog box opens.
- In the Available Agents column, do one of the following:
- Scroll through the list and click the + button next to each agent you want to add.
- In the Filter Items box, type a few letters of the agent you want to add and then select it from the list.
- Add all available agents to the schedule by clicking Add All.
- Remove all agents from the schedule by clicking Remove All.
- Click OK.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.