Add a Time variable
A Time value is a string in the format prescribed by the XML standard for date data, similar to ISO 8601.
Note: Architect currently does not support offsets or timezones on Time values. You cannot specify offset or time zone, but Architect reports the value in an expression editor function as if it were UTC. If you create a function that calls ToTime(time), Architect returns the value with a Z appended to the string and treats the value as UTC.
Add a Time variable to a task sequence
In a task sequence, you can add a time variable to an Update Data action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, in the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select Time.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- To set the values in literal mode, in the Value To Assign field, enter the appropriate time value, including AM and PM.
- To set the value using an expression, click the Expression button , select Expression, and do one of the following:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- To optionally add another variable, click the Add update statement button.