Add a Time variable
A Time value is a string in the format prescribed by the XML standard for date data, similar to ISO 8601.
Add a Time variable to a task sequence
In a task sequence, you can add a time variable to an Update Data action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, in the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select Time.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- To set the values in literal mode, in the Value To Assign field, enter the appropriate time value, including AM and PM.
- To set the value using an expression, click the Expression button , select Expression, and do one of the following:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- To optionally add another variable, click the Add update statement button.