Add a destination for issue submissions
- Admin role
- An account in PureCloud, Collaborate, or Communicate
Configure who receives suggestions and concerns about PureCloud at your company.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Enter the email address in the Issue Reporting Email Address field. Separate multiple email addresses with commas.
- If you do not supply an email address for the issue distribution list, PureCloud sends the email to anyone in your organization who has the Admin role.
- You can specify only one email address. Therefore, we recommend that you create an issue distribution list that includes designated contacts and Level 1 and Level 2 support personnel in the event that an issue escalates.
Become a Designated Contact by taking the PureCloud Customer Roles and Responsibilities training and completing the form at the end of the training. Allow 48 business hours to receive your credentials.
- Click Save.
To submit a suggestionUsers submit their suggestions by clicking More in the Help Panel.