An action represents the steps to take to engage with visitors or to further related business outcomes.
Overview of actions and action maps
An action represents the steps to take to engage with users or to further related business outcomes. Genesys Predictive Engagement supports numerous types of actions, including content offers, webhooks, web messaging, and webchats. An action map defines when and how you use an action.
Content offers allow you to present highly customized, personalized offers to your website visitors.
Web chats allow you to present a standalone chat window to visitors.
Web messaging allows you to support interactions that occur when a visitor enters and exits your site numerous times. For example, a visitor might converse with an agent, leave your site, return to your site, resume the conversation, and then place an order.
Architect flow actions
Architect flows allow you to send journey context data to third-party systems using a special type of Architect workflow. For example, you can send information about campaign contacts to Salesforce or another CRM.
- Overview of Architect flow actions
- Salesforce lead creation and campaign attribution integration
- Configure a Genesys Cloud CX integration
- Configure Genesys Cloud CX data actions
- Campaign parameters
- Prepare the workflow
- Update referential integrity constraints
- Create an action map for the Architect flow action
- Override default variables
- Go-live checklist
- Monitor an Architect flow action’s performance
Monitor your actions
Genesys Predictive Engagement’s analytics allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of your actions.