Version 220.127.116.1104 – March 18, 2020
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Friday, March 20, 2020.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Note: The manual update and auto-update for this version release occur on Fridays instead of Wednesdays.
Enhancements and fixes
- For PCV and BYOC Cloud implementations, WebRTC calls no longer probe remote host candidates.
- Resolved issue where changing the line appearance ID causes the phone to lose provisioning and/or registration.
- The Media Server grammar manager now returns identical hash values for identical grammars with different base URIs.
- Resolved MOS scoring issue that caused low scores in good call quality conditions.
- Resolved issue where an ICE candidate fragment used an invalid mid attribute value.
- Resolved issue where the WebSocket protocol client-side implementation did not correctly handle the connection closure.
- Resolved TCP and TLS connection error handling issue.