Version 18.104.22.16880 – February 27, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting February 27, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting March 6, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where a consult transfer action from a supported hard phone model fails to complete the transfer as expected after the agent presses the transfer button.
- The Edge now saves the system time to CMOS when setting it, if the kernel offers this functionality
- Fixed a syntax error in the CCXML code that caused calls to terminate improperly when a speak-to party attempts to blind transfer a call.
- Resolved issue that can occur when the Edge triggers a call in the process of being transferred to perform a second transfer. This situation can cause the first transfer to receive a disconnect, resulting in unexpected call flow results.
- Call analysis model updates for South Africa (en-ZA).
- Updated locality lookup data for January 2019.
- Process management improvements.