Version 18.104.22.16886 – December 1, 2021
Enhancements and fixes
- Improvements to VXML session limit logic.
- Call analysis model updates for Malaysia (ms-MY).
- Resolved issue that caused short screen recordings to be discarded.
- Updated ICU time zone database to 2021a1, 2021a2, and 2021a3.
- Updated HTTP Digest Access Authentication compliance (expanded RFC 2617 conformance to RFC 7616).
- Added functionality to support FIPS for FedRAMP environments.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.1l.
Cloud update availability
Updates for cloud media services occur between 12:00 am and 5:00 am on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
Premises update availability
Genesys is working to resolve the previously introduced digest authentication regression for premises Edges. Automatic updates are still disabled for premises Edge appliances.
Updates for hardware devices are available on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Administrators can choose to set a specific update schedule or perform a manual update.
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.