Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 184.108.40.20654 – April 14, 2021
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- The system now reroutes new incoming calls from one Edge to another if the first Edge reaches a certain threshold of ACD sessions.
- Resolved issue where callbacks from a queue were not including the program ID along with the transcription setting.
- Resolved issue with the SIP transceiver error handling code in a rarely executed failure path.