Work with the forecast editor
The graph view displays selected metric variables for calculating the forecast. On the left side of the page, expand the categories and display filtering options by clicking the headers. Adjust the forecasting calculations by selecting or clearing the check boxes. Collapse views by clicking the headers again.
In the graph area, notice the following:
- Navigate to the Short-Term Forecast and Long-Term Forecast views by selecting one of the two icons at the top left of the screen.
- The Short-Term Forecast view includes granularity options for 15 mins, 30 mins, and 60 mins.
- The Long-Term Forecast view includes granularity options for daily and weekly.
- View data for a specific time by pointing to the graph. Move horizontally along the graph to view data for dates and times.
- The lines on the graph reflect the historic data used to create the forecast and are read-only.
- The colors on the graph lines represent the associated color-coded metric.
- The forecast editor appears below the forecast graph. Click and drag to zoom in and select a smaller date range. Clear the zoom filter by clicking outside the selection.