View time-off notifications in the inbox
The following permissions:
- Workforce Management > Time Off Request > Notify (for administrators)
- Workforce Management > Agent Time Off Request > Submit (for agents)
Genesys Cloud sends time-off requests to your inbox. If a time-off plan is configured, administrators can view notifications for time-off requests that require manual approval. The system does not send notifications for time-off requests that the system approved automatically. Agents can view their own time-off requests only.
For more information about managing schedules, time-off requests, and settings in a mobile app, see:
To view time-off requests in your inbox, follow these steps:
- Click the Inbox icon in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Select the Time-Off Requests icon. Note: A list of each time-off request shows in descending order by the reviewed date.
- To mark the request as read, click More and then select Mark as Read.
- To view information about the request on the Time-Off Requests page, do one of the following:
- Click the notification.
- Next to the notification, click More and then click View Details.
Following is an example of an agent’s time-off requests.
Following is an example of time-off requests from agents that require approval or denial.
If a time-off plan is configured, administrators can view notifications for time-off requests that require manual approval. If no time-off plan is configured, no notifications are sent. For more information about time-off requests, see Work with time-off requests.