View interaction history for an organization
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View permission (included in the PureCloud User role)
When an agent verifies a contact during an interaction, PureCloud updates the interaction history for the organization with that record. The interaction history for an organization shows all the interactions for a customer, including email, chat, and call interactions.
To view a detailed summary of all of the ACD interactions your agents have had with an organization, do the following:
- Click Directory > External Contacts.
- Click the Organizations tab.
- If necessary, search for the organization.
- Click the organization’s name.
Alternatively, in the Interactions panel, you can click the arrow beside an organization’s name.
- View the Interactions section.
- To view older interactions in the Interactions list, use the date range selector arrows.
- To see the full note for an interaction, click its title.
- To go to the full interaction detail view, select an interaction’s row.