View the audit trail for a file
Feature deprecation: For more information, see Deprecation: Auditing features in Documents.
You can see the audit trail for any document in your My Workspace and in any group workspace you are a member of.
- Click Documents.
- Search for a file or open a workspace.
- Hover over the file.
- Under Actions, click More.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Audit tab.
- To change how audit trail entries appear, use the following buttons:
Button Description Sorts audit trail entries in ascending or descending order. Sorts audit trail entries by date, action, and user.
- To see audit details, click the arrow next to an audit event.
- If you are an admin, click Show System Level Audits to view system-level audits.
For more information, see Audit trail overview.