Use Zoom Phone in Genesys Cloud
- Zoom Phone integration
- Integration > zoomMeetings > View permission
- A Zoom account with phone capability
Business users can use Zoom Phone within Genesys Cloud. When you are using the web or desktop Genesys Cloud client, the Zoom client loads embedded within Genesys Cloud. On mobile devices, Genesys Cloud launches the Zoom app.
To connect to your Zoom Phone:
- In Genesys Cloud, click the Apps icon.
- From the apps group, select Zoom.
- Click the Login to Zoom button.
- In the window that opens, enter your email address and password for your Zoom account.
Genesys Cloud uses the settings you have in Zoom. To update the settings, see the Zoom documentation.
View directories and search contacts
- Search for contacts or organizations.
- Select the contact you want. A Zoom Phone badge shows you which users are available on Zoom Phone.
Transfer a call to a Zoom Phone user
- From the Calls panel, click and select Transfer.
- Select the Zoom Phone tab to search for contacts that use Zoom Phone.
- Begin typing a name and select the intended person from the list of suggestions.
- Select Blind or Consult to transfer the call.