Use Microsoft Teams in Genesys Cloud
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Microsoft Teams account
You can use the Microsoft Teams integration to view directories, search contacts, and make calls between Microsoft Teams and Genesys Cloud.
Sign in to Microsoft Teams
- In Genesys Cloud, click the Apps icon.
- From the apps group, select Microsoft Teams.
- Click Sign in to Microsoft.
- Optional: Read and accept the app permissions.
View directories and search contacts
- Search for contacts or organizations.
- Select the contact you want. A Microsoft Teams badge shows you which users are available on Microsoft Teams.
Transfer a call to a Microsoft Teams user
- From the Calls panel, click and select Transfer.
- Select the Microsoft Teams tab to search for contacts that use Microsoft Teams.
- Begin typing a name and select the intended person from the list of suggestions.
- Select Blind or Consult to transfer the call.