Available in inbound and outbound call flows, the Transcription action allows you to enable the voice transcription feature for call flows. Use this action with the Genesys Cloud Performance > Interactions > Transcript feature to gain insight into the content of voice interactions, improve training and feedback for call center employees, and identify business problems.
- To use voice transcription, enable recording on the trunk. For more information, see Edge group settings.
- To use voice transcription with queues, enable voice transcription for the organization. For more information, see Set behaviors and thresholds for all interaction types in Configure voice transcription.
- To use Audiohook to stream conversation audio to third-party services, see About the Audiohook integration.
- This action is not available in in-queue flows.
- Voice transcription in Architect is only available for supported languages.
To access the Transcription action, open a task, expand the Audio category, and drag a Transcription action into the editor.
|Name field||The label you enter here becomes the name of the transcription action in the task editor.|
Choose to enable or disable flow transcription. If you set this Boolean expression as true, then Architect enables transcription. If you set it as false or NOT_SET, then flow transcription is disabled.
By default, flow transcription is enabled.