Available in inbound and outbound call flows, the Transcription action allows you to enable the voice transcription feature for call flows. Use this action with the Genesys Cloud Performance > Workspace > Interactions > Transcript feature to gain insight into the content of voice interactions, improve training and feedback for contact center employees, and identify business problems.
- To use voice transcription, enable recording on the trunk. For more information, see Edge group settings.
- To use voice transcription with queues, enable voice transcription for the organization. For more information, see Set behaviors and thresholds for all interaction types in Configure voice transcription.
- To use AudioHook Monitor to stream conversation audio to third-party services, see About AudioHook Monitor.
- When you use AudioHook Monitor to stream conversation audio, the streaming occurs through this action.
- This action is not available in in-queue flows.
- Voice transcription in Architect is only available for supported languages.
To access the Transcription action, open a task, expand the Audio category, and drag a Transcription action into the editor.
|The label you enter here becomes the name of the transcription action in the task editor.
Choose to enable or disable flow transcription. If you set this Boolean expression as true, then Architect enables transcription. If you set it as false or NOT_SET, then flow transcription is disabled.
By default, flow transcription is enabled.