Products, roles, and permissions list
- Genesys Cloud updated the following roles. If you created your organization prior to 2020, the legacy role names may appear.
- Engage User and PureCloud User to User
- Engage Supervisor and PureCloud Supervisor to Supervisor
- The People Admin default role exists only in organizations created after June 1, 2022.
Important: The license for each role corresponds to the most expensive permission assigned to the role. The license represents the cost associated with assigning the role. You can find specific information about features and the licenses required to use them in the Genesys Cloud Pricing Guide on the Genesys corporate website. Under Compare plans, click to expand the feature you want to learn more about.
The following Genesys Cloud features currently require additional permissions settings to view:
- The user role is required to view agent contact center features.
- The supervisor role is required to view the Queue and Agent dashboards and to view reports.
Click the tabs below to view the default roles and permissions. This list is subject to change.
Note: If a permission supports condition configuration, Add Conditions appears. For more information, see Permission conditions.