Products, roles, and permissions list
- Engage User to PureCloud User
- Engage Supervisor to PureCloud Supervisor
If you created your organization prior to 2017, the legacy role names may appear.
The following PureCloud features currently require additional permissions settings to view:
- Contact center features—The agent role is required to view agent contact center features, and the supervisor role is required to view the Queue and Agent dashboards and to view reports.
- Voicemail—A voicemail permission is required for a user to view voicemails. Follow these steps to add this permission:
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Roles/Permissions.
- On the Communicate – User row, click Edit Role.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click All Permissions.
- Select the Voicemail > Voicemail > Receive check box.
- Click Save.
Click the tabs below to view the default roles and permissions. This list is subject to change.