Play audio in a task
Add audio to a task to set up an ordered sequence of simple or complex audio elements to play to the caller. Your call flow design dictates how and when you use this action.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, drag the Play Audio action to the desired location in the task sequence.
- In the Name field type a meaningful name for the action. This name becomes the name of the Play Audio action in the task workflow.
- In the Audio field, do one of the following:
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.