Modify a recording’s archive or delete date
- Recording > Recording > Edit Retention
Modify the archive date or delete date for a recording.
- From the interaction’s detail page, under Recording Information, click Edit.
- Modify the dates as necessary:
- To activate the archive or deletion of a recording click + next to the date you want to activate and select a date.
- To modify the date, click the archive date or delete date and modify it.
- To remove the date and cancel the action, click the X associated with the date you want to remove.
- Click Save.
- Deleting a recording is irreversible.
- If the interaction has multiple recordings, to apply the change to all of an interaction’s recordings, choose Apply Update to All Recordings.
- If you select the current date, Genesys Cloud archives or deletes the recording several minutes after you save.
- This page does not automatically update when Genesys Cloud deletes or archives the recording, so refresh to see any changes.