Manage a work plan’s weekly configuration
You can edit a work plan’s name, weekly paid time, minimum time between shifts, and number of days.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Management Units. The Management Units page opens.
- Under Configuration, click Work Plans.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the appropriate management unit.
- Select a work plan that you want to edit.
- Click the work plan’s current name.
- Enter a new name for the work plan and then click the check mark.
- Click the Weekly Paid Time box. Note: The Edit Work Plan Details dialog box opens.
- Edit the configuration on the following tabs. For more information, see Set up the work plan’s configuration:
- Weekly Constraints
- Weekend Constraints
- Planning Period Constraints
- General Constraints
- Click OK.
- In the upper right corner of the work plan page, click Validate .
- Optionally copy information to the Clipboard for review.
- Resolve any work plan errors.
- Click OK.
Use the Undo and Redo buttons to perform those actions on unsaved changes, up to the last save, in the work plan view.
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to undo or redo an action:
- To reverse changes one change at a time, press Ctrl + Z (Windows) or Cmd + Z (Mac).
- To redo changes one change at a time, press Ctrl + Y or Ctrl + Shift + Z (Windows) or Cmd + Y or Cmd + Shift + Z (Mac).
You can undo and redo the following:
|Function||Undo or redo options|
|Work plan name||Undo or redo unsaved work plan name changes.|
|Optional days in the work plan||
Undo or redo selected optional days.
|Work plan constraints||
Undo or redo actions in the Edit Work Plan Details dialog box, including:
Undo or redo the addition or removal of one or more agents.
Undo or redo general changes to a shift, including: