List management overview
Easily manage list data. Maintain large contact lists and do-not-call lists.
Manage lists of persons you want to call, or lists of persons never to call. You can:
- Upload lists.
- Append data to lists.
- Download list data with system-generated columns that indicate when each contact was last attempted, and what happened on that call attempt.
- Assign contact lists to campaigns.
- Limit the number of times a contact record or numbers may be called.
- Apply a filter to limit the dialing to only those contacts that match the filter.
- Use automatic time zone mapping to determine compliant dialing times for contacts in a contact list.
Each entry in a list view is a collection of details about a table used to store phone numbers. Lists are created by uploading records in comma-separated value (.csv) format. Administer each type of list on a separate tab.
- Contact lists view
- Do not contact lists view
- How to limit contact attempts
- Contact list filters view