Join or leave a group
There are two ways for you to become a member of a group:
- A group owner or an administrator adds you as a group member.
- A group owner or an administrator creates a rule that automatically includes you as a member. (For example, a rule that includes all users with HTML skills or all users who report to a particular manager.)
If you are not an admin user and want to join or leave a group, contact one of the group owners:
- Find the group and open the group profile page.
- Select Owners from the filter drop-down.
- To ask for a change in group membership, select a contact option from the list and contact the owner.