Install Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Integrations page in Genesys Cloud. Later, configure and activate this integration.
- Before you can obtain the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell premium application, you must contact Genesys Cloud Sales to update your subscription. For more information about these applications, see What are premium applications? and About premium applications.
- Genesys Cloud charges for voice the first minute in full, and then in 15-second increments and rounds up to the nearest 15 seconds for each interaction. For example, a 17-second voice interaction bills at one minute. At the end of the month, Genesys Cloud rounds the monthly total to the nearest minute. For example, 100 minutes and 30 seconds rounds up to 101 minutes.
- integration in Genesys Cloud are not PCI compliant. Best practice recommends that you do not use the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell integration in Architect secure call flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.[/hidden]This feature is PCI DSS compliant. You can use this integration in secure call flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.
To install Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell in your org, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have updated your subscription.
- Log in to Genesys Cloud for the org in which to add Google Dialogflow CX Resell.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations .
- In the Search box, type Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell. The card for Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell appears.
- Click the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell is now available to configure and activate from Genesys Cloud’s Admin > Integrations > Integrations page. For more information, see Configure and activate the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell integration in Genesys Cloud.