Getting ready for a cloud contact center
A cloud contact center is sophisticated and mission-critical. Genesys™ Cloud platforms are built from the ground up to leverage the true power and vast benefits of the cloud. They’re architected for continuous delivery of new features, scale automatically, and built upon the twin pillars of security and availability.
Genesys recommends that your success with any cloud contact center solution is based on three principles:
- You need a robust network & environment as a foundational element of cloud contact center stability. Download the Customer Network Readiness Checklist to ensure that your company’s network is ready.
- There are system interdependencies, such as your telephony provider, computers, headsets, and your third-party systems connected via APIs. Knowing how all of this works together is paramount. Review the Genesys Cloud system requirements for the browsers, operating systems, hardware, and other components supported by Genesys Cloud.
- The following key roles are necessary for a successful cloud contact center implementation. Your Account Team can help you identify the people in your organization to fulfill those roles.
- Articulate business vision
- Identify and provide needed people and funding
- Oversee the successful deployment and adoption of Genesys Cloud
- Create internal project scope and timeline
- Align and oversee participation of all needed people
- Collaborate with Genesys or Partner implementation project manager
- Setup and manage users, groups, call flows, queues, scripts
- Perform moves, adds, changes, and deletes
- Perform all troubleshooting and support for internal team
- Ensure robust network & environment free of any latency or jitters
- Understand and manage all system interdependencies
- Serve as main Point of Contact for any LAN/WAN/telecom related issues
- Manage and monitor call center personnel (agents)
- Manage all scheduling, training, reporting, forecasting, KPIs
- Use solution on a day-to-day basis
- Integrate Platform API, Co-browse, Webhooks, Web Service Data Dip, etc.
Your cloud contact center implementation will be Genesys-led, Partner-led or Customer-led.
No matter which you choose, we have a full suite of training for each key role, Partners who integrate your cloud contact center as part of wider managed service solution, and Professional Services experts ready to accelerate or lead adoption through comprehensive offers including network readiness assessments and technology interdependency consulting. It’s all based on thousands of successful implementations to ensure your success in the cloud.