Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Panama
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Panama.
- Geographic numbers can be assigned only if the enterprise is physically located within the country. These numbers are based on city area codes. For example, a Panama City area number (+507-83-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The self-service portal for numbers provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area.
- If requested by GCV, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Panama start with prefix (0800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within Panama from landlines phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in Panama. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation.
- Reachability issues have been reported when dialing from outside Panama.
- Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN). However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.