Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for El Salvador
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in El Salvador.
- Geographic numbers can be assigned only if the enterprise is physically located within the country.
- San Salvador is the only market available in El Salvador, and availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The self-service portal for numbers provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in El Salvador start with prefix (0800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within El Salvador from landlines and mobile phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in El Salvador. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation.
- El Salvador numbers are limited to a maximum of 5 concurrent calls. We can increase the call capacity per number to 10 or n x 30 channels on request.
- Number portability is not currently supported in El Salvador.
- Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN). However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.