Format guidelines for the CSV file in bulk prompt import
Create a bulk prompt import by uploading audio files in .wav format and, optionally, records in comma-separated value (.csv) format related to the .wav files. Format the data to comply with .csv syntax before uploading it. We recommend that you export the .csv from a spreadsheet instead of composing .csv using a plain text editor. When the spreadsheet saves a .csv file, it automatically inserts required quotes and commas. This process is less error prone than formatting records manually.
Architect supports the following columns in a .csv prompt file:
- Name (required): The name of the prompt.
- Type (required): Architect supports user and system prompts. The filenames are case-sensitive, and the correct syntax is lower case.
- Description: A brief explanation of the prompt.
- tts_[language code] (where language code is replaced with the appropriate language code): The TTS of the prompt that will be converted to voice.
- audio_[language code] (where language code is replaced with the appropriate language code): The name of the prompt .wav file resource.
- text_[language code]: Import the text value for a prompt during bulk import.
For information on prompt name requirements, or to see an example of a formatted .csv file, click to expand the desired section below.
A prompt name cannot:
- Contain spaces or special characters
- Begin with a numeric or special character
- Include a name already in use
A prompt name can:
- Contain letters, numbers, and underscore characters
- Begin with a letter
Architect prevents you from creating a prompt that begins with a numeric or special character and prompts you with a message if the prompt name is already in use.
For more information, see Prompt naming conventions for a bulk import.