Fix campaign sync failures
When you monitor campaign activity in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce, you could see campaign sync failures. You can fix the underlying issues for the sync failures.
- Check the failures.
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for Installed Packages.
- Under Build, click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Campaign Management.
- Click Arrow in the campaign sync failures subsection.
The Genesys Cloud Error Logs page appears.
- Work through each log entry.
- Based on the message, fix the underlying issue.
- After you fix the issue, delete the log by clicking Del next to the log entry.
- Repeat step 2 for each log entry.
When the integration syncs campaign data (campaign, campaign setting, and contact list) from Salesforce to Genesys Cloud, the campaign sync failure subsection disappears.
For more information, see Monitor campaign activity.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.