FAQs: Genesys Tempo™ for iOS
Genesys Tempo is a workforce management application that enables agents to perform the scheduling tasks.
How do I create a time-off request?
At the bottom of the screen, tap Time Off. Then, to schedule a time-off request, to the upper right, tap Add .
How do I use Genesys Tempo for iOS to create a time-off request with non-sequential dates?
Currently, Genesys Tempo does not support the ability to create time-off requests with non-continuous dates. You can use the web app to create a time-off request with non-continuous dates.
You can use Genesys Tempo to view time-off requests with non-sequential dates.
For time-off requests, how do I know whether a date is filling fast, available, or filled?
When you log on to Tempo, the following indicators are possible:
- No border around the date indicates that the date is available to request time off
- Fire on the date indicates that the date is filling fast; the hours available are less than three times the requested amount. For example, if I request eight hours and the hours under the limit are less than 24, fire appears on the date.
- A red border around the date indicates that there is a short waitlist; five or fewer people requested time off on that day
- A red filled box on the date indicates that there is a long waitlist; more than five people are on waitlist after requesting time off on that day
- An exclamation mark (!) on the date indicates that a time-off request is pending, but it violates one or more auto-approval rules in a time-off plan
- A question mark (?) on the date indicates that a time-off plan doesn’t exist or is set to always require Admin approval
What do the different pending messages mean for time-off requests?
|Your request is waitlisted. You are third in line on the waitlist.||Request duration and all other checks have passed. Currently, limits are not available on the dates selected. The system approves the request automatically when limits become available.|
|Your request was not auto-approved because the configured advance time for waitlist has elapsed.||Request is expired and the system cannot approve it automatically.|
|Your request was not auto-approved because the daily duration specified is not compatible with the scheduled or planned shift duration.||Requested duration did not pass the check against a published schedule or, if none exists, the work plan to which the agent is associated. The request requires manual intervention from an Admin for approval or denial.|
|Your request was not auto-approved because the partial day paid request is not compatible with any planned shift.||Requested partial day did not pass the check against a published schedule or, if none exists, the work plan to which the agent is associated. The request requires manual intervention from an Admin for approval or denial.|
Does use of Genesys Tempo for iOS impact billing for customers who use by-the-hour pricing?
No, Genesys Tempo users are not treated as logged in when they use the app, and usage of the app does not impact billing.
Does use of Genesys Tempo for iOS impact the number of simultaneous users for customers using concurrent pricing?
No, Genesys Tempo users are not treated as logged in when they use the app, and app usage does not impact the total number of concurrent users.
What notifications do I receive with Genesys Tempo?
Genesys Tempo includes schedule notifications when a schedule is added, changed, or removed. Also, Genesys Tempo provides time-off request notifications for approved or denied requests. Configure notifications in your device’s Settings application on your device.
How do I view the documentation for Genesys Tempo for iOS?
Tap Settings. Then tap FAQ.
You can also view the FAQs on the Genesys Cloud Resource Center.
If I log into Collaborate for iOS, do I need to log in to Genesys Tempo for iOS separately?
Yes. Genesys Tempo for iOS and Collaborate for iOS have independent logins.
Why do I receive this message?
You receive the following message if you have been inactive and your admin has configured an inactivity timer for all Genesys Cloud logins.
Can I run Genesys Tempo for iOS on an iPad?
At this time, Genesys Tempo is only supported on iPhones. Genesys plans to support iPads in a later release.