Export schedule information
You can download various schedule information into a CSV file (or TXT file for agent shifts) for planning and review purposes. Choose from:
- Schedule activities, including associated agents, start and end times, description, length, and whether the activity is paid
- Shifts for each agent in the schedule
- Scheduled and forecast counts and daily summaries
- Activity counts and daily summaries
The system exports schedule data in UTC times. To export schedule information:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- Search for the schedule you want to export and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Click Export.
- Determine the type of schedule information to export:
- To export only the activities listed in the schedule, click Activities.
- To export only the shifts for each agent in the schedule, click Agent Shifts.
- To export the scheduled and forecast counts and daily summaries, click Scheduled and Forecast.
- To export the activity counts and daily summaries, click Activity Counts.
- Click OK. The system downloads the CSV or TXT file to your local Downloads folder.