Enable phone system logging
SIP phone trunk configuration
Enabling and configuring phone system logging allows the Edges connected to this trunk to receive syslogs from phones that are configured for system logging.
The Phone System Logging setting is designed to be enabled while you are working with Genesys Cloud Customer Care personnel.
When you enable phone system logging. you must also configure your phones’ Syslog parameter settings, which can be done in either the Base settings or the Phone settings. For more information, see Phone configuration overview and the Suggested content.
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Trunks.
- Click the Phone Trunks tab.
- From the list, select the trunk you want to configure.
- Under the Connection Configuration section, click Diagnostic.
- Set the Syslog switch to Enabled.
- In the Syslog Port field, enter the port number on which the Edges will receive the logs.
- Click Save Phone Trunk.