Enable or disable company directory support
By default, company directory speech recognition is enabled for new flows. When enabled, callers are prompted to say the name of the person they want to reach. Architect does not provide automatic prompts for use when this feature is enabled--you must include instructions for the user in your recorded prompts.
To enable or disable company directory support, complete the following steps:
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, select Speech Recognition.
- In the Speech Recognition area, under General Speech Settings, ensure the Enable speech recognition for the entire flow is checked.
- In the Company Directory area, do one of the following:
- To activate company directory speech recognition for the entire flow, select Enable for entire flow.
- To activate company directory speech recognition for the only starting menu or starting task, select Enable for starting task or menu only.
- To leave the company directory speech recognition setting off, select Disable for entire flow.
- Upload or record your company directory prompts. For more information, see the Suggested content.