Edit toll-free inbound restrictions
- PureCloud Voice Admin role
To restrict inbound calls on your toll-free numbers to certain countries or regions, set toll-free inbound restrictions.
- Click Admin.
- Under PureCloud Voice, click Number Management.
- Select the check box next to the number you want to change. Note: You can select only one number at a time.
- Click Edit Toll-free Inbound Restrictions.
- From the Inbound Restrictions list, select the country or region from which you want to allow inbound calls.
- Click Save.