Edit toll-free inbound restrictions
- Genesys Cloud Voice Admin role
To restrict inbound calls on your toll-free numbers to certain countries or regions, set toll-free inbound restrictions.
Note: To change the inbound restriction for a number, the number must have a status of either In Service or Port Pending. For more information, see Status indicators.
- Click Admin.
- Under Genesys Cloud Voice, click Number Management.
- Select the check box next to the number you want to change. Note: You can select only one number at a time.
- Click Edit Toll-free Inbound Restrictions.
- From the Inbound Restrictions list, select the country or region from which you want to allow inbound calls.
- Click Save.