- Conversation > Communication > Disconnect permission
This tool allows you to disconnect an interaction that you determine is stuck or, for whatever reason, does not disconnect and clear from the queue. Some behaviors that cause an interaction to remain active include an interaction that appears as active in real-time views but was completed by the agent, an interaction that is not visible and therefore unavailable to an agent, interactions placed on hold when using WebRTC with a persistent connection. Before you disconnect an interaction, consider the following:
- To disconnect an interaction, you must have the interaction ID.
- Use caution when disconnecting active interactions. Disconnecting an active interaction immediately terminates it.
- This tool may not disconnect some interactions. If the issue persists, contact Genesys Cloud Customer Care.
To disconnect an interaction, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Routing, click Disconnect Interactions.
- Enter the interaction ID.
- Click Disconnect Interaction.
- In the Confirm Disconnect dialog box, click Disconnect.