Delete a Salesforce External Contact Sync integration
- This action does not affect data PureCloud has previously synced.
- If you delete an integration, no triggered syncs occur.
- If you delete and readd an integration with the same Salesforce account, PureCloud recognizes the existing Salesforce contacts and organizations and proceeds to sync them. It does not create duplicate records.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- To the right of the integration that you’d like to delete, click More .
- From the list, select Delete Integration.
- PureCloud prompts you before your delete the integration. To confirm, click Yes.