Delete a Salesforce External Contact Sync integration
- This action does not affect data Genesys Cloud has previously synced.
- If you delete an integration, no triggered syncs occur.
- If you delete and readd an integration with the same Salesforce account, Genesys Cloud recognizes the existing Salesforce contacts and organizations and proceeds to sync them. It does not create duplicate records.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- To the right of the integration that you’d like to delete, click More .
- From the list, select Delete Integration.
- Genesys Cloud prompts you before your delete the integration. To confirm, click Yes.