Delete an application integration
To permanently remove a third-party application integration from Genesys Cloud, delete it.
Note: To remove a client application temporarily, deactivate it.
- License(s) for the application that you want to integrate. Contact your Genesys Cloud sales representative for details.
- A minimum subscription level of Genesys Cloud 2 is required.
- Integrations > Integration > All permission (included in the Master Admin role)
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click to display the Actions menu for the integration. Then select Deactivate Integration.
- Next to the integration, under Edit Integration, click Delete Integration.
- Click Yes.