Create an action map
The following permissions:
Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud CX:
- Journey > Action Map > Add, Delete, Edit, and View (to create action maps)
- Journey > Action Target > View (to select a team to handle interactions from the action map)
- Deploy one of the following:
- For Genesys Cloud CX customers using web messaging, configure and deploy Genesys Messenger.
- For all other customers, deploy the tracking snippet on the website to track so that you can trigger the action map based on pageview events. To trigger an action map based on other events, use ac(‘record’) to send Genesys Predictive Engagement data about the events to track.
- Create segments.
- Create outcomes.
- Create the action.
Learn how to create an action map that Genesys Predictive Engagement uses to engage visitors.
- Select which action to use when the action map triggers: web messaging, web chat, content offer, or advanced orchestration flow.
- Specify what triggers the action map (segment, visitor activity, outcome).
- Configure an outcome probability.
- Specify the webpages where you do or don’t want the action map to trigger.
- If the action map is for a web chat offer:
- To route the action map to a specific agent queue, select an agent queue.
- To only present chat offers when agents are available to receive them, select a schedule group.
- To ignore the global frequency cap settings and always offer web engagements that this action map qualifies, override the frequency cap for this action map.
- Some options are only available for certain actions.
- The action map is active and ready to trigger on your site by default. To prevent the action map from triggering on your site, slide the toggle to No.
- To create an action map after you reach the limit of 200 action maps, delete an existing action map.
- Specify a descriptive name for the action map.
- Set the action map’s priority relative to similar action maps.