Series: Add locations
Add a location
- Admin role
- Building addresses (required)
- Photos or other images to represent each location
- Number of floors
- Floor plan images
- Location contact information (per floor)
- Phone number for origination identification by emergency services (required for Communicate and PureCloud contact center – including PureCloud Voice – customers only)
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Locations. The Manage Locations page appears.
- Click Add Location.
- To select a photo for the location, click the Photo icon. Then select an image file that represents the location on user profiles. You can use any JPEG, PNG, or GIF file. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- In the Name box, type the location name that you want to appear on user profiles.
- In the Address fields, specify the location’s address. Omit information about floors.
When you specify a location’s address, the profile page for each user at that location displays a map icon. Users can click the map icon to view a map of this address.
This location is also the address that emergency services use as the ANI for a call if this location is associated with a telephony site (Communicate and Engage – including PureCloud Voice – customers only).
- In the Notes box, type any additional information about this location.
- In the Site Contact box, search for a member of your organization and select their name when it appears in the list.
- Click Save.