Copy a shift to other agents
You can copy a shift to other agents in the schedule editor.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- From the Management Unit drop-down list, located in the upper right corner, select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule you want to edit and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Select the shift you want to copy and do one of the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action drop-down list and select Copy Shift to Agents.
- Select Shift + M.
- In the Copy Shift to Agents dialog box, do one of the following:
- To copy the shift to all agents, click Add All.
- To copy the shift to select agents, in the Available Agents column click the + icon next to the desired agents.
- To search for a specific agent, in the Filter Items box type a few letters of the agent’s name and then select it from the list.
- Click OK to return to the schedule editor.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.