Configure and activate the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell integration in Genesys Cloud
To access the Call Dialogflow Bot action in Architect, you must first add and configure the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell integration. Then, grant permission to access Google Dialogflow ES resources in your org.
Note: For more information on how to use multiple Google Cloud projects, see Using multiple projects in the Google Dialogflow CX documentation.
Activate the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell integration
- In Genesys Cloud, Install the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES integration from Genesys AppFoundry from the Genesys AppFoundry.
- Under Admin, click Integrations.
- From the list of integrations, click Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell.
- Select the Details tab.
- To activate the integration, click Inactive. The Change Status dialog appears and asks you to confirm that you want to activate Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell.
- Click Yes. The status changes to Active and activates the integration.
Copy the service account email from Genesys Cloud
Note: To obtain the service account email, make sure that the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell integration is active.
- Under Metadata, ensure that a service account email appears.
- Under Service-Account-Email, next to the email address, click Copy.
Grant Genesys Cloud access your Google Cloud project
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the IAM page.
- Create a new project, or open an existing one.
- Add a new principal:
- Click Add.
- In the New principals field, paste the service account email that you copied from the Genesys Cloud Dialogflow ES Resell integration.
- Add the following roles to the new principal:Note: These roles enable Genesys Cloud to access and search the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES agents, and successfully process the bot at runtime.
- Dialogflow API Client
- Dialogflow API Reader
- Dialogflow Conversation Manager
- Click Save.