Availability of analytics data
As a cloud-based product, Genesys Predictive Engagement receives data from timezones around the globe. Each night, Genesys Predictive Engagement processes this data in your organization’s timezone for inclusion in reports. The reporting job processes all new data from 17:00 of the previous day to 17:00 of the current day. The reporting job begins at 22:45 local standard time and can take up to two hours to complete. Your fully processed, updated reports are available to you at 1:00 local standard time.
- Local standard time refers to the time in your organization’s timezone. This time may differ from your personal, local time.
- Genesys Predictive Engagement uses Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) as the standard of precision for time-sensitive information. To stay consistent relative to UTC, Genesys Predictive Engagement does not observe daylight savings time in determining when to begin processing reports.
- The count for the most recent date available (yesterday) updates to include a full 24-hours of data when the next reporting job runs. Until this time, the count for the most recent date may not include all 24 hours of data because the reporting processing window is 17:00-17:00.
When you view a report, you select the date range for the data it shows. The date picker restricts you from selecting an end date for which data processing is incomplete.
For each report, you select the granularity of data that you want to see. The more specific the granularity, the more detailed the report.
If you select hourly granularity:
- Your maximum date range is 14 days.
- 03/02/2018 13:00 to 03/02/2018 14:00 is valid.
- 03/02/2018 13:00 to 05/02/2018 13:00 is not valid.
If you select daily granularity:
- Your maximum date range is 365 days.
- 03/02/2018 to 04/02/2018 is valid.
- 03/02/2017 to 04/02/2018 is not valid.