Allow IP Addresses
- Admin role
When managing organization settings, the Allowed IP Addresses section enables you to limit access to your Genesys Cloud account to only those users visiting from a specified IP address.
Warning: If you use dynamic IPs, do not enable this functionality.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the IP Addresses box, enter the list of CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) blocks you would like to allow. You can enter one CIDR per line (for example 192.168.100.0/22) up to a maximum of 150 CIDRs.
When creating or updating an allowlist, ensure that your IP is added to or already in the allowlist.
- You can convert IP addresses using this CIDR Utility Tool. If you do not enter anything in the Allowed IP Addresses field, all IP addresses can access your Genesys Cloud account.
- If you incorrectly enter a formatted CIDR, the system disables the Save button until you correct the format. Genesys Cloud checks to ensure that the IP address of the user who configures the allowlist appears in one of the CIDR entries.
- If you want to grant access to users or groups from other Genesys Cloud organizations (authorized organizations), then include their CIDRs in the Allowed IP Addresses list.
- If you use the Genesys Cloud Data Actions integration, include the IP addresses listed here among your allowed IP addresses.
- Only IPv4 addresses are supported.
- Do not include private IP addresses in your list.
- Click Save.