Agent-owned records for preview campaigns overview
Agent-owned records allow agents to work through accounts assigned directly to them in a preview campaign.
By linking agents’ email addresses or user IDs to specific records, the campaign assigns each record to its listed agent. This action allows agents to work on assigned accounts in such areas as collections, sales, and patient management.
The following video walks you through an overview of agent-owned records for preview campaigns:
Setting up agent-owned records
To run a preview campaign with agent-owned records, first configure Preferred Agent Routing on your queues for agent-owned routing to work properly. For more information, see the Preferred agent routing behavior article and Advanced routing overview.
Next, include a column in your contact list for the email addresses or user IDs of the agents associated to each record. For more information, see the Create a new contact list article.
- The maximum number of agents for a preview campaign with agent-owned records is 200.
- All agents included must be assigned to the queue associated with the preview campaign. Agents added to the queue after contacts have been queued for dialing do not receive records. Recycle the campaign to send records to the newly added agents.
- If you include both email addresses and user IDs, queued calls are sorted and either the contacts with the email addresses or the user IDs are queued before the others.
Once you have the contact list complete with a column for the agent, follow the steps in the Create a preview campaign article.
After you upload the campaign list, you can select the agent-specific column from the Agent Owned Column list.
- Once the campaign is created, you cannot update the dialing mode, queue, or name of the agent-owned column field in the contact list.
- Once created, the dialing mode cannot be changed to a non-agent owned campaign.
How it works
When a preview campaign with agent-owned records is running, the records distribute to the assigned agents, creating a queue-like state for each agent.
You cannot sort the contact list by agent in Contact Sorting. You can sort by other columns as expected.
Each agent receives their records in the order you sort them. They can choose to contact the customer or skip the record.
You can recycle a campaign with agent-owned records, even if one or more agents have not completed their lists. Any unfinished lists start at the beginning and the agent can skip the records already handled.
From the Voice Campaigns view, preview campaigns with agent-owned records are identified with the agent-owned icon . Click this icon to monitor campaigns for errors, such as invalid email addresses, user IDs, or agent is not a member of the campaign queue. This causes the record not to be delivered to an agent.
You can append a contact list to add in missing or invalid email addresses or user IDs without recycling the campaign.
On the Outbound Campaigns dashboard, you can monitor the agent-level progress of the campaign.