Agents become available when:
- They go on queue.
- They finish an interaction and any after-call work.
- They answer an interaction but are not at the maximum allowed number of interactions.
As agents become available, they are added to a first-in, first-out queue.
- When routing interactions to agents, PureCloud selects the agent that matches the configured evaluation method and has gone the longest since handling an ACD interaction.
- Status changes and on-queue behavior do not affect agent selection.
- Completing an outbound interaction on behalf of a queue resets an agent’s time counted for last handling of an interaction.