Add a Set Language action to a task or state
Use the Set Language action to allow callers to select the preferred language in which to hear prompts or display prompt text.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the preferred flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the task editor Toolbox, expand the Flow category and drag a Set Language action to the preferred location in the task or state workflow.
- In the Name box, type a meaningful name for the action. This name becomes the name of the Set Language action in the task or state workflow.
- Click the Language list and choose the language in which to change spoken audio. Note: In call flows, this change takes effect after the task ends. In message or email flows, the language takes effect immediately and only applies to this flow instance.
- Continue building the task per your flow design.